We know first hand how difficult it can be to find balance in life. That’s why we’re here with you every day, making sure that you and your family have the resources and support to learn, grow and thrive. With a shared commitment to developing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being and helping our neighbors, your membership will not just bring about meaningful change for you, but for your community, too!
Memberships at the Y is based on income. Please contact your local branch so that we can help you determine the best membership type and rate for you.
Type of Memberships:
- Family: Up to two adults and dependent children in the household under age 26.
- Two-person: One adult and any other person.
- Adult: One person age of 29-64 years.
- Senior: One person age 65 or older.
- Senior Couple: One person age 65 or older and any other person.
- Young Adult: One person age 19-28 years old.
- Youth: One person through age 18 years old.
NEW! Commit to Your Health membership - Sign-up for a yearlong membership at the Y and we'll waive the joiner fee. Discounts on programs and pools included (varies by branch). Click here to learn more!
Other membership options include:
- 7th Grade Membership - All 7th graders are eligible for a FREE one year membership to any YMCA of Greater Brandywine. Bring your school ID, roster or report card and a parent/guardian to any YMCA of Greater Brandywine location to sign up.
- Healthcare Provider Referral - If you’re ready to get healthy and fit, our Healthcare Provider Referral may be just what you need. With a referral from your healthcare provider, you’ll get 60 days of a YMCA of Greater Brandywine membership - with FULL membership privileges – for just $60! That’s only a dollar a day to get on the path to optimal health and well-being. Get the support and resources you need at the Y to live a healthier life.
- Health Insurance Reimbursement - Many health insurance companies will reimburse the full or a partial amount of your Y membership cost or fitness class fees. Check with your specific insurance company to see if they participate.
- Income Based Membership - Financial assistance is available to individuals and families meeting specified household income guidelines to assist in paying for a YMCA membership. Whether receiving assistance for your membership or not, all members receive the same benefits at all of our branches.
- Military Outreach - In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA and the Department of Defense, the Y is proud to offer memberships to eligible military families and personnel to give them extra support.
- Corporate Membership - For our community partners who want to give the gift of health to their employees. Through the corporate membership program, employees can recieve discounts on annual membership fees.